With all the fashion challenge I started posting more about fashion and much less about make-up, argh. So here is a face of the day with the make-up I was sporting for the outfit from previous post - simple face with bold black line.


I've used a few 'new' things that I got over past few months and to be fair, this has become pretty much my every day make-up now.


Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Gel Foundation
Topshop Cheeks in Prism (wouldn't be me if there was no Topshop make-up on my face)
Dermacol Stress Control Caviar Energy Booster
MUA Mosaic Blush in English Rose
MUA Mosaic Bronzer in Sunkissed Glow
Sigma F40
Topshop Face & Eyes Brush (yes it's got natural hair and yes I'm most likely wiping my face with squirrel's bum hair)
MUA Liquid Eyeliner in Black
MUA Lip Boom in OK.COM
Soap & Glory Thick & Fast Mascara (my enemy, but I WILL use you up!)
MeMeMe Arch Angel Eyebrow Gel & Highlighter (my new brow love)

What has been your favourite product this month?