I don't usually write about products unless I've already tried them, but this new little beauty made its way to my blog before it even got launched in the shops! I'm all over this new MUA 4 in 1 Lip Boom lippie!


Together with stunning Alexandra Burke (from X-Factor), MUA launches a brand new product in early May (09/05/2012) which is something we haven't seen yet! How exciting is that?! Basically, it is gonna be a lipstick AND a highlighting gloss in one product! I can't wait to play with them, as you can create all sorts of different looks - you can apparently use the highlighter on you Cupid's bow or in the centre of you lip to create different reflections and 'curve' your lips as well as add some volume! I totally adore the colours in the press release and hopefully they will live up to my pretty high expectations (I'm strangely attracted to Cheeky & LMK the most!). They are only £3 per one, which is amazing considering that MUA's £1 lipsticks are so ace and the Lip Boom has got added highlighting gloss all packed in one! Lip Booms should be available online in MUA store and in Superdrug! 


I'm also clapping my hands with excitement and nodding my head that MUA introduced a new line with proper shade names and whatsmore, EXCITING names! For more information, you can visit MUA's blog!

What shade is appealing to you the most so far?