Have you ever heard of lip painting? I've come across it a few times, but it was Karla Powell from MUA, who made me think that I should try it, as it looks like so much fun! I got my MUA supplies, googled some panda lips and slapped them on (not that the 'slappin on' process was that easy)! Check out what the result looks like! 



Yeh, I probably went a bit too wild with the 'panda pulling faces' stage of picture taking, but oh well! I'll be honest with you, it's not such an easy-peasy thing to make the little panda look pretty and neat (my panda looks like it's crying, moan moan). 

I would love you to try this lip art and link me back if you wish to, and for inspiration I offer you two sources:

Karla Powell & her blog post on MUA blog!   

Page Thompson & her DeviantArt page!



As to the supplies, I used only MUA products:
  • MUA Intense Colour in Snow White
  • MUA 3 in 1 Extreme Contour Eye Pen
  • MUA Liquid Eyeliner Shade 5 (Black)



Have you ever tried any lip painting?
Send me links or pictures!