What a cheesy title! But I think it goes with the sugary theme of the new MUA collection, which was introduced last week. Yes, I mean their collaboration with Love Hearts! So far I've picked up Sweet Kiss lip balm and U R Fab nail polish to put into test!

Obviously, the first thing that draws your attention is the amazingly cute packaging! The lip balm comes in a nice generous 10ml 'flat' pot with screw on lid. The plastic is quite sturdy and the lid fits well, so no struggling while opening and closing! The consistency is more on a thick side and as it has got bubble gum pink colour and sweet scent, I can't help but think it sorta looks like a melted chewing gum in a pot! (In a good way though, sorta Hubba Bubba tasty sort of chew, haha!). It glides nicely on lips and although I've seen reviews when the lips looked a bit odd with too much 'bleeding' colour on, I only put on a little bit and it gives me a nice healthy looking tint which stays on for quite a while (scroll down to see a picture where I'm wearing it). It has literally zero taste to it, which is good, since you are not tempted to lick it off! It hydrates my lips nicely and does not leave them flakey, nor itchy. Definitely worth a try, since there is not a single negative I could find about it!
     

The nail polish was even more of a nice surprise to me! The 6.8ml bottle is a bit different from the rest of MUA nail polishes, and some might find that the round lid makes the application a bit easier than the square one (obviously a personal preference). The colour is perfect for this S/S season, sorta rich raspberry fuchsia and wait for it... you only need ONE coat to make the colour opaque. Look at the photo below, I'm wearing a single coat in it and it looks great! The consistency is easy to work with, pretty much the same like the rest of MUA nail polishes, which are definitely one of my favourites when it comes to application.



You can get these beauties for £2 each in selected Superdrugs and online here! MUA online store is definitely a great option, since only a number of Superdrugs stock these (none in the Birmingham city centre, shame on you Superdrug!) and the delivery is super quick with no issues whatsoever! The range has got more colours to choose from (both nail polishes and lip balms!) and I definitely recommend giving them a try, they will be a nice on trend addition to your make up bag!

What's your favourite colour in this collection?