Some time ago I posted about Ginvera Green Tea Exfoliator, which I thought was a pretty amazing product. The initial product though, which I requested a sample of was this Ginvera Green Tea BB Cream. Yeh, another BB cream floating around! This one however seems a tad different to me.

 (Source)
Why do I think it's so different? Because it claims to have all the following benefits!
  • Natural matte finish with oil-control
  • Flawless coverage
  • Revitalise skin & make it look more radiant
  • All day hydratation
  • SPF30
  • Protect skin from free radicals
  • Reduce wrinkles and lines 
  • Prevents formation of dark spots
  • Conceals imprefections & pores
  • Easy application thanks to unique texture 
Why do they think they this should work? Sounds like a Ginvera miracle again to be honest! But when you look at the ingredients, you pretty much get the gist why they feel brave enough to claim that their BB cream actually is a little miracle.

Water, Propylene Glycol, Cyclomethicone, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cetyl Dimethyloctanoate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Sodium Chloride, Dimethicone PEG-8 Laurate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Betaine, Methylpropanediol, Allantoin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Panax ginseng Root Extract, Angelica archangelica Root Extract, Camellia sinensis Leaf Extract, Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Zinc Chloride, Sodium Oxide, Calcium Oxide, Magnesium oxide, Alumina, Ferric Chloride, Fragrance, BHA, EDTA, Methylisothiazolinone, CI 77891, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77492, CI 77288, CI 77007  

It is definitely not an all-natural product, however it does contain some strong natural ingredients, such as ginseng which enhances renewal process of cells and makes skin look naturally healthy and glowy.

The actual BB cream has got very fluidy consistency, and you have to be careful not to spill it. Although that might seem as a negative, I assume that's only an issue when you have got samples in sachets. I would guess that the actual packaging (a tube) will make the application much easier. The first impression of the shade (comes only in one shade!) might be that it is way too dark for your skin tone, however the BB cream oxidises and really sinks in into your skin and the creates a perfect natural one-tone complexion.   


Another advantage is that you don't need to use much. Honestly, to use up whole sachet took me more than a week of everyday use. The coverage is sheer, but it is buildable and sorta conceals smaller blemishes. I, however, slapped on some concealer under my eyes anyways, probably just because I'm getting slightly paranoid about my under eye bags, hah! It feels really light and natural on my skin, it doesn't make me feel like I have clogged pores, there's absolutely no greasiness nor dryness on my face for whole day. Plus this BB cream smells really nice, sorta refreshing and 'healthy' if it makes sense. My skin doesn't break out and the whole skin tone seem to be quite hydrated and unified, as you can see in the picture below (excuse the same picture in about 3 posts, but I just slapped on all the things I wanted to blog about at once, haha!). Overall, this is a great BB cream which seems to deliver what all BB creams promise, but sometimes fail to achieve. For instance my Skin79 seems much heavier on my skin and less natural (still love it!) or Garnier BB perfector makes my skin feel more 'wet' after the application. Ginvera seems to be the right compromise! 

although it seems photoshopped (at least to me, ha!) it's not, I have got Ginvera BB cream on with no primer or powder, Sleek contour, MUA bronzer, 2000 Collection concealer under my eyes and Grace your face tinted moisturiser under my eyes and around my nose and on the tip of my nose

You can buy this BB cream in 25ml tube for £15 (currently discounted from £20!!) here or for £18 here. It is definitely something I'll invest my money in after I use up one of the BB creams I currently own. Although this BB cream seems to be a bit on the pricier side, a little goes a long way, so it's definitely worth it!

Have you found your perfect BB cream?