On the third day of Christmas,
my true love sent to me
Three French hens,
Two turtle doves,
And a partridge in a pear tree.



Okay, my blog now definitely looks more like a bird-farm website rather than a beauty/fashion blog. Oh well. But again, this post is a part of MUA's Christmas challenge! Karla Powell on MUA's blog created this lovely nail art, check it out! I got inspired by her previous eye look, but applied the feather shape and colours of this black and white French hen.

Products I used:
  • MUA Immaculate Collection Palette
  • MUA Trio Eyeshadow in Smoke Screen
  • MUA 3 in 1 Extreme Contour Eye Pen
  • MUA Mono Eye Shadow in Shade 19 - Matt
  • MUA Clear Mascara Shade 1
  • E.L.F. Eyelid Primer
  • Clarins Wonder Perfect Mascara


And this is what I've done. Prep your eye with some primer all over your eyelid and a bit below your eye. I then emphasised my eyebrows with a bit of dark brown matte eyeshadow and set it with clear mascara.


Then I took my Immaculate Palette and coloured my whole eyelid with shade 20.


Because the white shade in the Immaculate Palette is matte, I decided to use a bit more shimmer from the small MUA trio and applied it with my fingers all over my lid, as well as a bit on the lower lid and around my eye. 


Finally, I used the eye pen to contour my eye and created a hen-feather-like pattern on the upper lid. To add a bit of colume, I applied my favourite mascara.


This is the final product:


I hope you like my idea and try it on your own!