Get ready with me for Valentine's Day: Make-up & Hair
Valentine's Day is almost  here - like more almost than it was yesterday, it's so damn close! Have you picked your dress yet? Have you picked your make-up yet? Have you been to the hairdresser's yet? Oh, have I? Well, surprise surprise - I have! And I shall share my picks with you today my friends! 

​💝 Make-up: Glitter & Taupes
I used my Marc Jacobs Under(Cover) Coconut Primer to smooth out my complexion (this is my new favourite make-up toy - I use it even when I go to the gym, naughty right?) and then slapped on a full undiluted Marc Jacobs Re(Marc)able Full Cover Foundation for that extra flawless finish (and when I say this gives you a full coverage I mean bloody hell it's fuller than my belly after a KFC!). I also added a touch of Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer under my eyes for good measure although I totally didn't need it with that foundation.  

For my cheeks I used MAC Peachtwist topped with the new Stila Heaven's Hue Highlighter in Kitten - the shade of this is identical to MAC Soft & Gentle but it comes in this bouncy gel consistency (you can sink your finger in it but it's not cream, it's really confusing - in the best way possible). What I particularly love about it is that it's basically waterproof. You can't rub it off unless you use a make-up remover. That means it stays on forever despite sweat & tears (I've tried both - took it out for a Saturday morning run, as you do). 

I just brushed my brows with a coloured brow gel (I'm brow-easy like that). First of all I used Sophisticated from theBalm Nude'tude palette all over the lid & in the crease. Then I added Sleek to both of my lash lines and blended it out. I took the new Stila Magnificent Metals Glitter & Glow eye shadow in Smoky Storm and used it all over the lid focusing a little more on the inner corner of my eyes. It's the prettiest eye glitter I've ever seen - and the most intense if anything! It makes your eyelids so damn sparkly yet there's no fall out, what! Finally I used the Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen in Deep Plum and added about 5 coats of Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Major Volume Mascara on both upper & lower lashes.    

On my lips I'm wearing a ton of Carmex (I have 6+ of them lying around everywhere - how many Carmexes constitute a Carmex problem?!) and NYX Lingerie in Corset - that's why my lips resemble a cat bumholie. 

I've also done my fake tan the night before (thank you Madame LA LA & Bondi Sands for not turning me into a satsuma) and slathered myself in Patisserie de Bain Strawberry Cupcake Body Lotion - because if there's one night in a year that I want to smell like a strawberry then it's tonight! And a spritz of Elie Saab, obviously. 

💝 Hair: Kinky & Airy   
I've actually had my hair done last week (I know right, can't believe it either!) and it's turned out to be the best hair cut I've ever had. The hair magician that's responsible is Liam from Rush Hair in Birmingham (I will be sharing a little more on another day but you can visit them here). I had it chopped to my shoulders with lots and lots of layers for volume. I used BaByliss Diamond Hair Wand to get these airy kinky curls and then just set it with a hair spray, no brushing.

And if anyone would like to know where my cheeky bodysuit is from then it's H&M!

I hope you have found some inspiration here & I wish you a lovely Valentine's Day!
You gonna look smoking  hot! 


Get ready with me for Valentine's Day: Make-up & Hair


Get ready with me for Valentine's Day: Make-up & Hair
Get ready with me for Valentine's Day: Make-up & Hair
Get ready with me for Valentine's Day: Make-up & Hair
Get ready with me for Valentine's Day: Make-up & Hair
Get ready with me for Valentine's Day: Make-up & Hair
💭 Some of the products I've mentioned have been gifted to me for features or reviews but I can honestly not even tell you which ones because I've been using them all like my very own and the love I have developed for them is unconditional. Just like the love that's all around us this February.  

Follow