Yorks Bakery Cafe Birmingham
I've always said that even though we have some wonderful restaurants, bars & eateries in Birmingham, we're lacking in the real fancy London-standard brunching department. That was until I discovered the best bloomin' brunch menu in Birmingham - at Yorks Bakery Cafe on Stephenson Street.

Eggy brunches are the best - poached eggs, avocado, sourdough. I might be having a mild stomach rumble just thinking about it. My absolute favourite from the Yorks' menu are the Arabian Buttered Eggs - two poached eggs, cumin and garlic butter sauce, fresh herbs, labneh, cirus red onion and sumac. No, I don't know what half of these things are but I love them very, very much. I also urge you to try their loose leaf teas - they come in fancy little glass pots and they even offer Puh Er, my absolute favourite (despite it tasting like 100 year old church pews). And if you're not a big tea drinker then their smoothies will most definitely blow you away - I can't remember the name but they have one with bananas and dates & it tastes so fresh and homemade and totally like a delicious protein shake you'd find in a colourful fitness recipe book rather than at your local caf.

Have you been to Yorks' yet?
It's just outside of New Street train station so don't forget to pop in next time you're around!
Find out more here.     

Yorks Bakery Cafe Birmingham
Yorks Bakery Cafe Birmingham
Yorks Bakery Cafe Birmingham

Follow