Green pleats & white trainers
One thing that I particularly like about Czech bloggers is that they wear white trainers with absolutely everything. It's pretty genius to be fair - make it part of your 'signature look' and then you can get away with wearing them even with a cocktail dress. And I'm all up for that. Don't think you'll see me in anything else for a while. And you know what? You should try it too!

I'm all about plain colours in my wardrobe - it's only very very rare that I would wear prints. Boring? Perhaps. Safe? Definitely. There's nothing worse than throwing something on in a rush and realising you can't walk out like that. Half way down the street. That only rarely happens with plain colours. And they give you the option to wear bolder cuts, textures & you know - even a bright pop of red or green!

This faux leather skirt is one of my favourite things I've ever bought - yet I don't wear it often enough. It's so comfortable! And when paired with just a plain top, it's actually incredibly easy to style. Would you believe that the black jumper is from Primark? It was only £4.50! Crazy! And it sits really well too - I got size 8 to fit me really tight so I can tuck it into skirts & high waisted jeans. And the invincible white leather low tops. God, you got to love the white trainer shoe, don't you!

✖️ Primark black jumper
✖️ Miss Selfridge faux leather pleated skirt (sold out)
✖️ Converse white leather trainers (via Net-a-Porter - buy here)
✖️ Bering men's watch (via WatchShop - buy here)
✖️ Aliexpress faux leather chain clutch (sold out)
✖️ Silver vintage pendant of St Bernadette
✖️ Silver vintage rings  


What have you been wearing lately?
Are you a fan of trainers & skirts?

Green pleats & white trainers
Green pleats & white trainers
Green pleats & white trainers
Green pleats & white trainers