HEMA stationery haul

Bloggers & pretty stationery go together like bread & butter. Maybe even more profoundly than that when you look at the amount of stationery haul posts out there on the interwebz. Well, one can simply never have enough of cute notepads, bejeweled pens and cat-shaped post-its, right? Now, we all know the Paperchases and Tigers of our town, but have you been to HEMA (a Dutch discount retail chain) yet? No? Bloody hell, you're missing out! I only stumbled across the newly opened branch at Grand Central in Birmingham not that long ago and the stationery section took me aback. Just look at it! And each item was less than a £5! In fact probably less than that because the most expensive part (costing a whole said fiver) was a gift set with 5 things in it.

I absolutely adore the theme of this range - everything is so Pinterest-esque and bloggery and dotty and gold and just beautiful. I'm extremely chuffed about the desk planner which was only £4 - I have started using it for blog & exercise planning which are the two big things I'm currently trying to align with my work schedule. In the picture right below you can see the stationery set I mentioned earlier - I love everything about it, the little sticky bookmarks are great for my morning train reads and have been using them loads already! The floral notepad was mere £2 and I think the set of pins & clips was around £4. I genuinely can't believe how affordable and spot on this stationery range is.

PS: A little cheeky tip - they have matching binders and magazine folders with the very same polka dotted design in Paperchase if you're looking to go all matchy matchy!

Have you been to HEMA yet?
They also have some beautiful Scandinavian inspired homeware pieces which I've had my eye on!

HEMA stationery haul
HEMA stationery haul
HEMA stationery haul
HEMA stationery haul

Follow