Lush haul January 2016
Can we say it's a haul even though I only bought four different things? I'm sure we can, right? A teeny weeny Lush haul! That's what this is! Whey! I haven't been to Lush for months and let me tell you - walking amongst the heaps of all the new products was rather overwhelming. Here are the four little things I picked up.

The very first thing, and the very reason of me venturing into Lush in Birmingham, were the new Bling! toothy tabs (£5.95). I've used toothy tabs in the past and I loved them - they really make your teeth visibly whiter as they contain baking soda but they also taste quite nice, me thinks. Especially these adorable sparkly ones! They are covered in golden shimmer, can you believe that??! Thankfully, the shimmer does not transfer onto your teeth, ha!

Obviously I couldn't leave Lush without picking up a couple of bath bombs. I was lead astray by my favourite Tisty Tosty heart (£3.50) - because who doesn't like to have a bath with little rose buds floating around?! And also Creamy Candy (£2.95) which is a bubble bar rather than a bath bomb and smells like a chewing gum from when you were a kid and all chewing gums tastes like they had spoonfuls of sugar in them. I also picked up the Ickle Baby Bot (£1.95) - simply because he looked ever so lonely and I couldn't bare leaving him there!

What are your favourite Lush products which I should definitely try?
I feel another Lush trip is in order to make up for all the lost months, haha!