So, I bought myself an ACNE Studios purse. Well, not really. I bought it from a Chinese website so it's like, not entirely real and legit but it's bloody beautiful and I want to snuggle it whenever I take it out of my handbag. Can you try and not judge the girl please? I saved myself some £145 just by the way so yeah. Now we're done judging me for buying a fake (Christ, yes, I said it), do you want to know where I got it from? Because, maybe, just maybe, you could get it too and we could be purse twinsies?

Before I rope you into buying this beaut (not that I am roping you into it - but ya know, it's £15 and it's gorg!), let me tell you how I feel about it after carrying it around for good two weeks. Basically, I don't think that unless you're particularly familiar with ACNE Studios products you will be able to tell the difference. The faux leather is really thick, the zippers work just fine and it's the perfect purse size for me. Winner!

One last note regarding dupes and fakes and all things crazy that you can find on Chinese websites - be careful when you're buying designer brands off Depop and E-bay - if they are suspiciously cheap or just suspicious in any sense - just don't buy them. I would never in a million years try selling this knock off on second hand websites but people are cheeky and they'll make you believe it's the real deal. Better to be safe than sorry, you know it!

If you like what you're seeing then you can buy it HERE on the Aliexpress website.