There's nothing as satisfying and soul cleansing as a good pamper day. Oh wait. There is. A good hair pamper day! For my every other (or third) day I use your standard Aussie or Mario Badescu shampoo because they are cheap & cheerful and give me the basic girl some-volume on better days and dog-hair on worse days hair. Then I have the pamper hair products - those you cherish on a special shelf away from splashing water, wipe their lids with care and take selfies with them in the background to hold onto your precious hair care product memories for a little longer. These products are close to your heart and make your hair smell like dreams and hopes. The most recent special hair care shelf amazement I've come across is the Kerastase Chronologiste Revitalising Duo

Kerastase Chronologiste Revitalising Bain Shampoo (£19.55, HQ Hair)
The very first thing you notice about this shampoo is how very little you need for one wash. My hair is now pretty long, below my shoulders, and with my usual shampoo I tend to use shed loads! With this Kerastase gem I only use say a walnut size amount max. That's pretty impressive! The scent of this shampoo takes your mind straight to the hairdresser's, it's that kind of scent - very luxurious and fancy. It makes my hair ridiculously shiny and swishy, the same way it feels after I've been to the hairdresser's. Overall - it's a treat of shampoo which I shall carry on using once a week for the important meeting days and special date nights.    

Kerastase Chronologiste Revitalising Essential Balm Treatment (£27.20, HQ Hair)   
Most specifics will be the same as for the Kerastase Chronologiste shampoo (the scent, the swishiness and all) however this guy goes into depth. It basically takes everything that the shampoo does to the next level. After I've used this, my hair physically feels pampered and it's oh so soft!

I can testify that the pamper effect of these doubles when scented candles and a glass of red wine are added to the evening. Just sayin' tho like.


What's your favourite hair pampering product?