The older I get the more I'm able to appreciate good make-up. And when I say good I don't mean alright, I mean bloody brilliant high-end stuff that makes your eyes water when you're handing over your bank card but for the rest of its life you will cradle it in your hands like a precious little baby. That's the kind of make-up I'm taking about. I've never been one to be blown away by MAC or Illamasqua or even Nars for that matter. I mean they surely are excellent brands but they've not yet managed to steal my heart. In contracts - Charlotte Tilbury has done it. Villain-style. Her products are fault-less, her brand is on spot and her 10 iconic looks are the very cherry of everything that I love about her. The look I'm sporting in this post is her Golden Goddess - of the aforementioned 10 iconic looks which is all about the strobe, the warm earthy tones and lip cheating.

The 4 most ingenious things about these Charlotte Tilbury looks are:
✓ you can buy a whole set of products for this look which means you can be dead sure you're matching products which will 100% work and compliment each other
✓ you can watch Charlotte Tilbury herself recreate the look on her YouTube channel (click here) - she also gives you the best tips on how to use each product to its maximum potential
✓ the colour palette of these products means they are virtually foolproof - because the shades are so very neutral and sophisticated there is a little room for error when picking the right shade for your skin tone
✓ you can always create a day, a date and a night out look with the very same products

These are the products I used on my face today:
Luxury Palette Colour-Coded Eye Shadow in The Golden Goddess
K.I.S.S.I.N.G. Lipsticks in Bitch Perfect
Lipgloss in Ibiza Nights
Lip Cheat in Pillow Talk
Eye Powder Pencil in The Classic
Film Star Bronze & Glow
Cheek to Chic Swish & Pop Blusher in Ecstasy

Kudos to Charlotte Tilbury for launching her own brand - it's very difficult to steer me away from my standard Clarins quad and Bobbi Brown lipstick go-to brand loyalty but she's done well. So well, in fact, that I've already shortlisted two new CB additions for my make-up bag - it will be the K.I.S.S.I.N.G. lipstick in Nude Kate and the Lip Cheat in Iconic Nude.

You can buy these products on the Charlotte Tilbury website (here) or on the John Lewis website (here).