Home decor inspiration
When you live on your own it can be a little difficult to furnish your place at the pace you wish to. Money doesn't grown on trees, and that's a fact. Sometimes your trip to IKEA turns into an imminent wondering whether that sandwich you had for breakfast eliminates the chances of you getting the really cute mugs you wanted and whether maybe you should just fast for the next two days just to make up for it. Loving your home and constantly striving for better, neater and more 'you' place is a struggle. But I'm not a giver-upper. Here are a few changes I've made to my home in the past few months, and I really hope you find it inspiring! 

LIVING ROOM
My living room is finally getting the shape I've been going for. I managed to get a vintage marine inspired tripod lamp off E-bay (link here) which I've been eyeing for more than a year! You can adjust the leg height so it can either be really short or even taller than mine. I also got a Moroccan pouffe (link here) which has been on my to-buy list for absolute ages. If you search for 'Moroccan pouffe' you will see they have loads of different colours - even plain white and black ones for those monochrome junkies out there! Oh, and I must not forget to mention the swanky marquee arrow from Primarni, that's been one of my favourite home buys in the past month. You can still see that it's not finished though - I want to get some IKEA picture frame ledges and display my vinyls on the wall because it's a shame to have them hidden away when the covers are so fancy!      

KITCHEN
I got this Parisian inspired poster from IKEA (sold out) for my kitchen - I feel like people don't generally hang pictures in their kitchens which is such a shame! Also got some vintage Lichfield beer bottles and grey industrial looking vase from Wilkos which was on sale for about £3. Bam!  

BEDROOM
Although the red tartan sheets are still my favourite (see here), I couldn't resist and picked up a set of white sheets in IKEA (link here) because white is such a classic colour (or is it a colour?!) and because it makes flowers on the bedside table stand out much more. These are from the National Gallery range by Prestige Flowers - and this particular one is called the Turner bouquet (link here). How beautiful is it?! 


Do you enjoy decorating your home?
What's the last thing you bought in a home store?

Home decor inspiration

Home decor inspiration

Home decor inspiration

Home decor inspiration

Home decor inspiration

Home decor inspiration

Home decor inspiration

Home decor inspiration

Home decor inspiration