Quote or slogan tops have been absolutely everywhere this spring and I'm sure that you (and your cat) have got a couple in your wardrobe too. Okay, quote tops are cool, but you know what I particularly struggle with? The quotes. YOLO just doesn't cut it for me. Now maybe I'm too old - either way I would appreciate if high street retailers gave a little more thought and maybe came up with an actual quote for their tops. Or just you know - something a little inspirational? That would do.

This is a style milestone for me in a way - the market just didn't provide for me so I went out and designed something myself. And so can you! On the Snapmade website you can create your own quote or even image, any sort of design and then have it printed on a top of your choice. I went for the Sincerely-Jules-and-every-other-online-store-inspired 'Dream, Believe, Achieve' which is not particularly original but I find it really wearable compared to slightly more serious quotes. Which takes me to the second top (which is my favourite!) - this is a quote by Andy Warhol I absolutely adore. Life philosophy right there! 


'You need to let the little things that would ordinarily bore you suddenly thrill you'  

What is your take on quote tees?
Yes, no, maybe?