By now you probably know that I absolutely adore Yves Rocher fragrances. You could get the hint from the article here, here, here, here, and here. And here, too. Sometimes I wish I had a massive collection of high end perfumes, but you know what - why would I spend £90 on 1 perfume which might bore me after a few months when I can have 9 of them for the same price and swap them around depending on my mood! That makes so much more sense, doesn't it? Now let me show you my 3 new fragrances from Yves Rocher which are definitely worth trying

Vanille Noire (Yves Rocher)
I've already done a brief review of Vanille Noire here, but I still feel like I haven't done the perfume enough justice. The scent of this fragrance is along the lines of dark and serious but with a hint of sweet and attractive. The way this scent is architected reminds me of Beyonce fragrances but the actual scent itself is much more classier and luxurious. Sweet vanilla and dark woodiness in a very non offensive manner which is sometimes so hard to achieve with vanilla perfumes, isn't it.   

Muguet en Fleurs (Yves Rocher)
This fragrance smells like an epitome of spring. Imagine lying in a field full of lilies of the valley, the air is crisp and sharp in your lungs. The notes in this are green, bright and fresh. An extremely feminine scent, I've also heard people describe this as very natural for women - which I think is spot on!

Quelques Notes d'Amour (Yves Rocher)
The newest addition to my Yves Rocher fragrance collection - Quelques Notes d'Amour (any French students here? how do you even pronounce this?). This is quite different from my usual scents (I like clear scents which I can easily put my finger on - rose, lily of the valley, vanilla. This fragrance is a complex mix of all different scents. What I can smell is a spicy rose with a lot of patchouli and warmth. It's a very sensual yet spring toned scent which is a rare combination I think as spring scents tend to be much more on the fresh side of the fragrance spectrum. 


Have you tried any fragrances from Yves Rocher?
Which one is your favourite?