GHD rose gold hair dryer
As you probably already know by now, my hair is a pain in the butt. It's too thick and unruly, and it's painfully hard to style. Since growing my hair fairly long, it's also quite a task to dry it. If I was to leave it air dry, it would take me about 2 days - no joke. Le sigh. Hence why I can only use a hair dryer which is efficient, heats up quickly and I can use a diffuser head on it. Add my laziness to the process et voila - here's my super efficient and unbelievably quick 3 step evening hair routine.   

GHD HAIR DRYER (ROSE GOLD limited edition , GHD)
This beast is not only absolutely stunning but also terrifyingly powerful - some 2,100 watts of blasting air dries your hair in seconds. It comes with two concentrator nozzles which is ace for proper blow dries but I tend to use it with my diffuser nozzle from my old hair dryer (or you can buy a ghd one for a couple of pounds) because it dries my hair without the risk of getting the infamous 'post-blow-dry-greasy-head'.      

SHU UEMURA LIQUID FABRIC (Look Fantastic)
I use the Shu Uemura texturising spray on days when I feel like going for a little bit more styling, maybe heated rollers or just a curling thong. It doesn't make my hair sticky, although if you use a touch too much it can feel a bit crispy - nothing a little comb through can't deal with. 

WEN STYLING CREME (Cosmetics Now)
I probably don't use Wen Styling Creme the way it should be officially use, but hey it works for me. I squeeze out a pea sized amount of the products on my palms, flip my hair over my head and rub the cream in my hair by scrunching the ends. It makes my hair smells gorgeous and also keeps it very soft and shiny! 

Here you go, these are the 3 steps which I use pretty much after every hair wash (which is about 2-3 times a week). Nothing too fancy, but it took me a little while to find the right products for the job! 


Have you tried any of the above products?
What brand of hair dryer do you use?

GHD rose gold hair dryer