Tipsy Elves Grumpy cat christmas jumper
grumpy Christmas jumper - Tipsy Elves // jeans - Topshop // ankle boots - H&M // tartan scarf - Primark (old) // handbag - Aliexpress
Le Grinch. That's my middle name, just FYI. And this is what I wear when I go Christmas shopping. Muhahaaa. Being deadly serious here. I'm not on particularly good terms with Christmas - although there used to be times when Christmas was my favourite time of the year (believe it or not). Basically the thing is I hate Christmas until about the 20th December. I walk out of shops where they're playing Christmas songs in November, I don't put up our Christmas tree until the second half of December, I don't wrap presents until the day before Christmas Eve. And one way of expressing my grumpy Christmas spirit is wearing a grumpy Christmas jumper (particularly in November, just to illustrate my dismay at the appalling Christmas earliness). Mind blown. Right there.     

In all seriousness though - this Christmas jumper from Tipsy Elves is the best. Not only it expresses my Christmas mood spot on, but it's also the warmest jumper in da world. It's got this double warmer layer inside which makes you super toasty even on cold days like today - so you can walk around without a heavy coat AND you're not risking a frostbite! Also, can we just take a moment and appreciate the similarities between the scroogy kitten on the jumper and Cookie in a Santa hat here? Ta. 


Have you got your Christmas jumper at ready yet?  
  
Tipsy Elves Grumpy cat christmas jumper

Tipsy Elves Grumpy cat christmas jumper

Tipsy Elves Grumpy cat christmas jumper