People belong to one of the following two groups - the ones with invisible zero pores and the ones with massive pores. I'm the latter one. Le sigh. Since I'm not a massive spot sufferer (touch wood), enlarged pores have become a somewhat point of focus in my skin care routine. There are not many western skin care products which I've tried and which would be super helpful in banishing the pore craters. Eastern companies know better than that though - hence the obsession with Memebox and Korean cosmetics in general. They just understand my skin troubles way better than they do in Boots. Another le sigh. Here's a selection of products which actually make difference - they clean your pores and they visibly reduce their size. BAM!    
  
⇢ Pibugonggam G Facial Scrub: This particular scrub is really hard to get your hands on (they sell it via the Memebox website, but the stock goes really quickly, boo). On the positive side I don't think you actually need this particular product for it to work. Any facial scrub will do, I for instance, like the Vitamin C Microdermabrasion from The Body Shop. The point is you want your skin to be exfoliated before you procede to step 2.     
⇢ Blithe Patting Water Pack (£16, Ebay): Probably one of the key products in my pore-minimizing skin care routine. You add a few drops of this in a bowl full of water and then pat the diluted product on your face. Not only that this works as a sort of easy peasy massage for your complexion and it smells lush, it also rejuvenates the skin and shrinks the pores (you can actually see your skin lookin' way smoother by the time you're going to bed). 
⇢ Pure Skin Lemon Blueberry Rejuvenating Overnight Mask: Another one of those products which is quite tricky to find (watch the Memebox store for stock). And again - on the bright side, I reckon you can use any overnight mask for this. All you need is a product which keeps the pores happy and locked. There's a lot of Korean overnight masks which you can get your hands on - apparently the ones by Tony Moly are brilliant too!  
⇢ Makeup Helper Pact (£15, Memebox store): This is another key product in my skin care regime - or make-up regime to me correct. It's basically a translucent powder - the magic here is that it's so lightweight and so silky that it doesn't irritate the pores and doesn't open them up.   
⇢ Biore Nose Strips (£7.99, Boots): Finally a little cheat on the top - nope, this is not a Korean product, it's from Boots. The good ol' Biore nose strips. They are terrifyingly brutal to your skin (I swear they give me double the wrinkles I deserve) but they rip out all the gunk from your pores. THEY RIP IT OUT. Literally. I don't recommend overusing these, but they are fab about once or twice a month for a deep cleanse. 


What is your major skin worry at the moment?