Rodial BB Venom skin tint and Nip+Fab CC Eye Fix review
My two recent product discoveries are the Rodial BB Venom Skin Tint & the Nip+Fab CC Eye Fix. And they are goood. I picked them both up in TKMaxx (they have some pretty amazing products on sale at the moment - a lot of Rodial, a lot of Nip+Fab, a lot of Lierac) for just a few pennies and I'm so glad I did - they compliment each other perfectly and work great for a fresh spring complexion look.   

Rodial BB Venom Skin Tint (my shade is the lightest - Capri) is a slightly different BB cream than what you'd normally expect. It's not all just your average coverage/moisturizer/nourishing thing. Rodial BB tint contains that crazy snake-venom-like ingredient called SYN-AKE which is a dipeptide that keeps your skin looking plump and wrinkle-less. I can't say that I've seen much difference in that aspect but then, at 25 I don't really have that many wrinkles (or at least I've been successfully in denial) to see any massive results. What I can tell you that it feels really light on the skin, it gives you a nice light coverage which sorts out most blemishes & uneven skin tone in general and it doesn't go patchy at the end of the day because of the moisturizing properties in the product which keep your skin in good condition throughout the whole day.   


Nip+Fab CC Eye Fix (again, mine is in light) is basically  a concealer with under-eye-bag reducing properties. The coverage is medium (don't expect a cakey industrial concealer sort of thing) and it feels really light on your skin which makes it ideal for those days of minimal make-up.

The RRP for the Rodial skin tint is £35 (and you can still get it for this price at places like Debenhams or Space NK) but I got it from TKMaxx for £4.99 (maybe £5.99, I can't find the receipt, oops!). The Nip+Fab concealer costs £9.99 in Boots but mine was only £3.99 from TKMaxx, wohoo! 

Have you found any good bargains in TKMaxx recently?

Rodial BB Venom skin tint and Nip+Fab CC Eye Fix review