Especially Escada Elixir


We always build this very heart-felt attachment to our very first perfume, don't we? That's what I've got with Escada. The very first one I had was the Island Kiss, I think, and then I had the Pacific Paradise. The smell so sweet, fruity & summery! The newest addition in my little Escada family is Especially Escada Elixir.

Especially Escada Elixir is definitely one of their more grown up fragrances. This fragrance is quite sweet & floral (not as sweet as their fashion fragrances, not at all). I feel like Escada is one of those perfumes which you spritz on in the morning you can smell it for about 5 minutes and then the scent sinks into your skin and you can't smell it on yourself anymore, but others still compliment you on it. It's quite a subtle scent, and I'd definitely say it's one to wear on a daily basis. The main notes are definitely roses with a bit of vanilla and plums which make it less 'artificial rose' and more fresh than what you'd expect from a rose perfume. Oh, and have I mentioned how gorgeous the bottle is? Just look at the golden detailing!

You can get this perfume on Fragrance Direct for £28.99 for 30ml (regular price is £34, click here).

What's your favourite perfume at the moment?

💭 I got this from my mum for my Graduation - thank you!❤️ 

Follow