Christmas gone. NYE gone. New Year's resolutions slowly goin' out of the window too. What is the next one in the line? SPRING! Even though we haven't had a real winter here in the UK yet, it looks like both the people & the stores are slowly getting ready for the next season. And I don't mind. Not a single bit. Here's a little sneak peek into my spring wardrobe prep

I've promised myself to try & put more effort into dressing up this year & this two-piece is just the beginning of it, I promise you. Here's a rundown of what I'm wearing:

⇢ Silky floral top & mint textured skirt two-piece (£23.80, Choies)
⇢ Boyfriend watch (£22, Asos)
⇢ Plain peach flats (£6, Primark) 



Have you started the spring prep or is it too soon?

Disclaimer: I have been kindly given some of these items by Choies. Thank you!