I've had this beauty of a palette for at least half a year, and have been using it a few days each week. It's just so stunning, I can't get over it. It is the Clarins wet & dry range eye quartet in Nudes

This little palette has the most gorgeous packaging - a reflective gold case with a rich red velvet pouch. It also comes with 2 tiny foam applicators which are of a really good quality & unlike other foam applicators you actually don't have to be afraid to use it. It's obviously not a brush, but it'll do for emergency top ups. The colours in the quad are all shimmery with lovely butter consistency, and you're getting one light champaigne shade, pink with some added chunkier glitter, dark brown which you can use as a liner and a light brow shade for your crease. You can use them dry or wet, but I really enjoy the dry application for my everyday make-up. The shades compliment each other very well and stay put for I would say 8-10 hours at least. 

I got this off a blogsale for some £9 if I remember right, but these are often available on E-bay for around the £10-15 mark. At Clarins counter you will pay £31.


What's your favourite palette at the moment?