If you follow me on Twitter (@cityscapebliss) you might have noticed I've been blabberin' on about saving up, budgeting & what not for quite a while now. Times are tough & money even tougher so I've been forced to literally count every penny (yeah, I'm now one of those who bring bags of pennies to the Post Office *hides face*). I'm still the greedy Czech git though, who wants pretty things here & now, and that ain't exactly easy at the moment. Well, I've found my ways though. One of the most recent beauty buys that cheered me up immensely have been these Lacura hand creams from Aldi.  

At the moment I've got two out of three from their range. The first one is the Lacura Pro-Vital hand cream with UV filters, beeswax & Vitamin E and the other one is the Lacura hand & nail cream with beeswax & allantoin. I've already mentioned the first one before - you can read a full review here. All in all, it's a brilliant hand cream that hydrates your hands yet it doesn't leave a greasy film on them. At the time of writing the review, I thought it was the best hand cream ever. That was until I got myself the hand & nail cream. That one is SO NICE. It literally makes your hands feel like velvet (not so fluffy, just soft, obvs). Because of the massive size (75ml), they're not exactly ideal to throw in your handbag, so I keep them at work. For the price, I don't really mind that other people might be using them too. And they do! My male colleague kept putting the cream on his hands the whole day and kept harpin' on about how freakin' soft they are, haha! 

You can get the whole range in your local Aldi, one for 75p - BARGAIN

What's your favourite hand cream at the moment?