I used to be rather lax when it came to foundations. I would slap on anything that'd cross my way, as long as it matched my skin - somehow - and it was affordable. I used to buy foundation from Poundland, for Christ's sake! *a confession, right there* It was only after some time when I realized that cheapo foundations will just make me super spotty & knock my confidence a notch or two lower. Nowadays you can count me in amongst the girls that would rather add a few pennies when purchasing a foundation rather than save them & then splurge on skin care saviors. Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint* is one of my favourite complexion perfectors at the moment. Check out a full review below.  

Liz Earle is a brand that has yet to disappoint me. One of my very first posts were actually about Liz Earle - read it here - and that was about 2 years ago! *WHAT?!* This face base is really sheer, and gives a very dewy finish making your face look & feel refreshed and the skin tone unified. This skin tint contains all good things - from avocado to vitamin E, which is probably one of the reasons why it feels so light and nourishing on the skin - almost like a day cream rather than a tint. Since the finish is so dewy, it is more suitable for the spring/summer season; however I have been using it even now, when we're getting closer and closer to the frosty winter, with just a little bit of Jane Iredale Mineral Foundation dusted on the top. These two gives a really beautiful matte finish, with just enough coverage and a truly long lasting power!

The shade I have is the lightest one - Bare - but there are 4 shades to pick from altogether. You can get Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint at Liz Earle counters or on Liz Earle website for £21. 

What's your favourite foundation/skin tint at the moment?