A lot of people I know (including just about my whole family) don't care what shampoo they use - my dad goes as far as using a shower gel (and it does not necessarily need to be the 2-in-1 for men). Now me - I find it extremely difficult to find a shampoo that works for me. About every other shampoo makes my hair greasy, heavy, and totally flat-on-the-head mess. Shampoos & conditioners I've tried and loved are Macadamia, Korres, Kokoro, Aussie and Dove. Some of them are, I'd say, rather higher end items (a tenner for a tinny bottle of shampoo - what is that about, Korres?!), so it's always a win when I find a budget shampoo/conditioner combo that works a treat. The most recent find is the HairX Volume Boost Shampoo & HairX Volume Boost Leave-in Conditioner by Oriflame

HairX Volume Boost Shampoo (£4.45, Oriflame): The shampoo feels really nice and light in my hair, leaving it almost weight-less (that's where the volume comes from I guess). The best thing about this shampoo? It smells absolutely lush, like sweets & cookies!
HairX Volume Boost Leave-in Conditioner (£5.45, Oriflame): The leave-in conditioner comes in a spray, which is pretty handy - and I use it about half-way through my blow drying routine. I found out that some conditioners leave the back of neck itchy, however HairX doesn't - woop woop! It smells just as lovely as the shampoo, and leaves your hair hydrated and soft. 

Overall, absolutely brilliant shampoo/conditioner duo for a bargain price! 

What's your favourite shampoo/conditioner at the moment?