I might sound a little bit ungrateful when it's so sunny outside at the moment, but I can't wait for autumn this year! Foggy mornings, crunchy leaves, mugs of hot chocolate.. you know, the pretty kind of autumn. The other day when it got a bit cloudy outside I couldn't help but create a slightly goth inspired burgundy make-up - because burgundy is the best autumn colour, don't you think?

As a base I used Holika Holika Petit Jelly BB cream (full review here) which is on the lighter side of my skin tone spectrum (right goth must look dead pale, innit!) and creates a really nice velvety finish. I concealed my amazing under eye circles with Jemma Kid's concealer duo (full review here). On my cheeks I'm wearing Famous baked bronzer in Bali (full review here), which adds a really nice peach-toned flush.
Now to my eyes - I used a combination of pretty much all Maybelline Color Tattoos I own, oops! The colours I have are these:
➳ Permanent Taupe
➳ On & On Bronze
➳ Pomegranate Punk
➳ Pink Gold
I have to admit that these have been lying in my drawer for quite a while (since their launch to be correct) before I figured out how to use them effectively. They are called 24h tattoos - which in all honesty is an absolute nonsense - who the hell would be wearing, or even would want to be wearing eyeshadows for longer than a day's time? And not that your average day actually has got 24 hours of being fully awake running around with make-up on, right. A bit of a hyperbole, wasn't it, Maybelline?! Either way, they are really long lasting. To achieve the long lasting capacity though, you have to apply them properly. That means: first of all take a base colour - in This case I used Pink Gold all over the lid, in the corners of my eyes and on the brow bone. In the centre of my lid I used a bit of Permanent Taupe to add some depth. This should be applied by your finger to achieve a really smooth base. Now either carry on using your finger or pick up a brush. I used the most beautiful burgundy with golden shimmer - Pomegranate Punk - to define the crease of my eye and then On & On Bronze to line the lower lashline. Voila!  You can get Maybelline Color Tattoes in Boots or Superdrug for less than a fiver!

I also used Essence brow gel to tame my brows, Oriflame 2FX mascara (full review here) on my lashes, Essie Luxedo on my nails and Topshop Wicked (full review here) on my lips.    
What's your favourite Maybelline Color Tattoo shade?