Or maybe an autumn face. But let's just say it, I won't give up on the autumn warmth just yet, it hasn't snowed in my town yet, it still is more of an autumn weather here, me thinks (read wishes). With zero temperatures. No matter how cold it is though, I've been enjoying warming my face up by a slightly warm toned earth colours. Here's a selection of products I've been slappin on my face as of late - a little face of the day for y'all.   

Here's a detail of my eye, I think it's a decent every day eyeshadow job that noone can mess up & it does make you look quite polished at the same time. I don't do primers, please don't stone me for that, so I just used e.l.f. mono baked eyeshadow in toasted all over the lid & bark in the crease. These eyeshadows have got amazing pigmentation & are so easy to work with! They would definitely make lovely stocking fillers *wink wink*. I defined the upper and lower lashline with my MUA 3-in-1 contour pen in dark brown, and used L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes. To open up my eyes a bit more, I used MUA intense eyeliner in snow white on my lower waterline (it's the best waterline pencil I've ever tried!). I defined my brows with MUA brow kit.


On the rest of my face, I used Lierac cream foundation in ivory, Topshop cream blush in head over heels, Jemma Kidd concealer duo in fair (the best concealer ever made, no joke!), did a little bronzing action with MAC skinfinish in earthshine & slapped on MUA lipstick in nectar.    


What's your favourite go to make-up look these days?
Are you sticking to the winter trends or goin wild (read goin backwards to autumn like me, ha!)