That sexy foxy lady Demi Moore! Can you believe how good she looks for her age?! (for those who don't know... she's *cough* fif *cough* ty! I don't know what her secret is, but she obviously knows what she's doin. So when I heard she created a little collection for Oriflame, I thought - hey, maybe she's got the secret for immortal beauty, so why not give the range a go! And god, that new fragrance called MORE by Demi is just what you need in these cold days!



MORE by Demi hasn't caught my attention only because it's a part of Demi's collection, but also because it has been designed by Fabrice Pellegrin. 'Who?' you're askin? Fabrice Pellegrin is the same man who designed perfumes such as Diptyque, Rituals or Swarovski! Yes, that's the same bloke, can you believe it?! So if you're sucker for all things fancy but can't really afford splashing out money, this perfume might be what you're looking for! 


This perfume is supposed to represent fairly tales, stories of princesses & princes, stories of love & dreams. And that's exactly what it does - it's dominated by deeper wooden notes with undertones of jasmin & ylang-ylang. I've been wearing it since the day I got it, as I think it's the perfect winter scent for both day & night. It's one of those perfumes that makes you feel that little more grown up, sexy & sophisticated at the same time. And have I told you how much I love the packaging? The bottle is covered in a golden reflective material, which makes it look so much more expensive than it is! And it's not one of those cheap tacky looking bottles, it actually does look very elegant & chic, and it's a joy to look at it standing on your dressing table. 


What's your favourite perfume at the moment?