Who doesn't love a good peek into someone's handbag, huh? I personally consider 'WIMH' posts my little guilty pleasure & today I thought that I mite as well return the favour and let everyone else have a little sneak peek into my own bag. Since I went to Czech Republic for two weeks I thought it was the perfect time - my bag had undergone a good clearout before I set out on my journey but it does contain some of the most important essentials that I carry around with me most of the time. What's in a travelling blogger's handbag then? 


I carry a feakin lot with me most of the times (well, what blogger doesn't, right?), but I did manage to squeeze most of the things in a fairly small handbag from H&M (black & simple with a long shoulder strap). This one is not exactly the one, since mine's more than a year old I think, but you get the gist: 

And what's inside?

H&M bracelets in pastel colours
French Connection wallet (that was such a bargain -  £13 from TKMaxx!) 
Samsung Galaxy S (Twitter & Instagram is a must, right?)
Pen & flashdrive (that little baby can load 4GB of photos, muhaha!)
Aviator sunglasses (super scratched) from Primark
Divergent by Veronica Roth

Topshop cream blush in head over heels
Topshop lips in innocent
L'Occitane green tea solid perfume
Revlon lip butter in strawberry shortcake
Ginvera BB cream with green tea
MeMeMe arch angel
Essence nail polish in wake up!
Superdrug nail polish remover pads
Clinique high impact mascara in black
Blistex intense moisturiser
Liz Earle skin repair moisturiser
MUA extreme contour pencil in dark brown



To read a tad more about what's in my handbag, you can go & have a look at my post on WIMH website!


What's a total must in your handbag?