What is your favourite make-up selection for this spring? I often go for earth-tones (well, I do that all the time anyways, right), but sorta feel the need to add a bit of pink flush to it lately (you probably read my full-on pink mania). You may have also noticed that I tend to use cream blushes lately, especially because they go so nicely with BB creams, so when I saw this little Natural Collection cream blush in Rosy Pink for £1.99, I couldn't leave it there, right?  
My current make-up favourites which work lovely with the blush me thinks:

Skin 79 BB Cream
MUA Heaven & Earth Eyeshadow Palette
Rimmel Kate Lipstick in 03
Collection 2000 Concealer in Fair
Natural Collection Cream Blush in Rosy Pink
L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes Luminizer in Hazel Eyes
Sephora Spray Perfume in Vanilla Creme Brulee
Sigma Make Me Blush Brush Kit (trying these beauties out, as they are the first 'non-fake' brushes I've ever had and man, that's some serious difference!)
I got this headband about two years ago in Primark and those two summers ago I had some serious love affair with it. It went through fire with me (understand summer job in Greece) and now I happened to rediscover it! Stayed in my heart, little beast. (Ignore that random hair patch please, God knows where that came from!)

What do you prefer - cream or powder blush?
Which one is your spring favourite?