When I started blogging I've mentioned that I love H&M EDT's, particularly Garden Walk from last season. They are super duper cheap, so I'm not scared that they spill or break in my bag, the bottles are so cute and they do have nice fresh scent to them. This one is called.. well it doesn't really have a name I suppose, so I will call it Life in the City.   


This scent is fresh but sorta heavy, if that even makes sense. It's a really sweet floral scent with violet undertones in it? Definitely reminds me of spring flowers, kinda like a garden during Easter!

It stays on for quite a while, obviously it's an EDT, but don't expect more than 4 hours! It comes in 30ml bottle for about £3-4 if I remember right and you can get it (hopefully) in all bigger H&M's that stock up make-up.


Have you ever tried any H&M scents?