Another post where I'm going to express my innocent MUA obsession (not that anyone is really surprised, right!). Since everyone is all crazy about spring pastels, this glossy topic seems to be more than appropriate - MUA Out There Plumping Lipglosses in lovely feminine nude/pink shades! 



I always say that I'm not a lipgloss girl and that's still valid, you won't see me out there puttin a gloss on. Unless it's MUA in Shade 4, ha! The reasons why I don't wear lipglosses are: stickiness, no pigment, artificial taste and itchiness. Yeh, they are usually super itchy on my lips and give me rash. But behold! These glosses are nothing like that! 


They come in sleek long tube and as you can tell from the picture, they look lush as a collection, I store them with my brushes, because I just think it's a shame to hide them away. They sorta remind me of felt tip pens with their shape! These lipglosses come with a regular wand with slanted tip, which picks the right amount of colour.

The consistency is slightly different with each shade (more pigmented ones are more 'creamy', at least to me). Nevertheless, they are not sticky, they have basically zero taste and some of the shades are almost lipstick-y pigmented! These glosses do have a plumping effect, therefore they do feel a bit 'tingly' on my lips, however it does not go into crazy itchiness and rash like some other glosses I've tried before did, phew! My collection includes four shades - Nude (pretty much just enhances my lip colour with a bit of a creamy overcast), Candy Pink (milky cream, almost pastel shade), Peach Shimmer (vivid, really pigmented corally pink) and Shocking Pink (super pigmented hot pink shade). They stay on lips for quite a while, considering they are 'only' glosses and the only downside is probably the fact, that you have to prep your lips before you use these, as some of the shades tend to pick up minor flaws of your lips, but no big deal!





You can get these in Superdrugs or online in MUA store for £2! Go and pick up some spring colours!

What's your favourite lipgloss?