On the eleventh day of Christmas,
my true love sent to me
Eleven pipers piping,
Ten lords a-leaping,
Nine ladies dancing,
Eight maids a-milking,
Seven swans a-swimming,
Six geese a-laying,
Five golden rings,
Four calling birds,
Three French hens,
Two turtle doves,
And a partridge in a pear tree.




On the eleventh day Karla Powell from MUA created on her blog look which has been inspired by Tartan, material used for scottish piper's kilt. She made this lovely tartan nail art! I will be honest with you, this was a tough one! I did not want to do a nail art again, because my nails felt like they needed a break, so I went for an eye look. It is just 'inspired' because it was literally impossible to create anything even remotely resembling the tartan pattern. So this is what I came up with!

What I used:
  • MUA Glamour Nights Palette
  • MUA Pretty Pastels Palette
  • MUA Mono Eye Shadow in Shade 19 - Matt
  • MUA Clear Mascara
  • L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes Luminizer for Hazel Eyes
     

Basically, I defined my eyebrows and set them with the clear mascara. I applied pastel green from the Pretty Pastels palette into the inner corner of my eye. I blended the edges with a bit of golden from the Glamour Nights palette. In the middle section of my lid I used a bit of christmas green from the Glamour Nights palette and the outer corner and partially the lower lash line I covered in bright red from the same palette. In the crease I blended a bit of dark brown and black as well. On my lashes I have two coats of mascara.   



Do you like this look? Would you wear red/green eye look for going out?