This could probably be called my foundation routine, as this is what I use instead of foundation, but I don't think it compares to the A) coverage and overall consistency of foundation and B) effort to put it on. That's why I use this combo - Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector + Garnier Anti-Dark Circles Roll-On.


All I do in the morning is Cleanse & Polish my face with Liz Earle Hot Cloth Cleanser, splash cold water on it and put these too. Set it with translucent powder if I feel too shiny (which is not too often to be honest) and put on eye makeup, blush and lippie. Ready to go! It literally takes a few minutes, no brushes and no flakiness or streaks.

I have been using this combo for at least three months now and I just cannot complain. Garnier BB Cream, as it is sometimes called (not that I would agree with the BB name, because apparently it has not much to do with the original Asian BBs, however I cannot compare as I never had one yet) is very very light on face and is meant to work as all-in-one. I am not a dermatologist, therefore I have no clue what good stuff is in or what should have been put in it to make it better for your skin, I just know it works for me. I squeeze out a bit on my fingers, just a pea-sized amount, rub it all over my face, even eye lids. When I say rub it in, I mean RUB IT IN! #attemptingtogoupwardssoherfaceisnotsaggy It keeps my face moisturized, stays on it whole day, does not flake, does not streak, my skin feels fresh and it does not make me break out and does not clog my pores. It is super easy to wash off in the evening, you can take it off with one sweep of a cleansing wipe! The only downside is that I have the fair shade and even though I go on sunbed and am not an extremely pale person, it sometimes can look a bit dark on me #weird

I was looking for a good concealer that would go with my Garnier BB Cream for ages. Eventually I went for this one which packaging-wise looked as a perfect pairing. Well and it was. It may feel a bit watery in consistency but it is enough coverage to compliment the cream, as it would probably be kinda nasty to have cakes under eyes and sheer cheeks #ew The shade is nice and bright, does not cover under-eye circles completely but it is satisfactory. And it is meant to contain caffeine in it, which gives your skin a boost, hence there is no need for too much of a coverage anyways.


Overall, I'm pretty happy with this duo! What about you guys, do you like these two or have your found something better for a quick morning routine? Maybe a tinted moisturiser?