My Belle's: UK's only gelato cocktail bar
You've heard it right. There's a place where they make cocktails made out of ice cream. And not just any ice cream - a bloody delicious Italian gelato!

But let me tell you a story a first. The town in the Czech Republic where I grew up in had a renowned ice cream kiosk (yup, a kiosk - is that even a thing in the UK?). It was so crammed, loud and stuffy in there (because of all the big freezers working throughout the 35 degree heat) but you'd wait in a queue longer than your lunch break just to get that one little cone of delicious ice cream. Because ICE CREAM. Well, that was in the Czech Republic - some 15 years ago. My life has had a bit of an upgrade since. 

My Belle's is UK's only gelato cocktail bar. The place is ever so cosy with Italian-inspired decor, dim vintage lights and a subliminal sugary scent which lures you to the cake stands. The cocktails are oh so delicious - I mean, they are cocktails. Made out of gelato. How could that get any better? Well, wait until you've heard the story behind My Belle's.

The owner of My Belle's - a very lovely lady called Wendi - came up with the idea of bringing gelato cocktails to the UK when she was having her miracle baby Isabelle who was born after 10 long years of trying, as Wendi says. The menu is completely inspired by Wendi's cravings whilst she was pregnant. The sweeter than sugar cakes with a buttery icing on top, the tangy passion fruit jelly with sour cherries, the creamy mix of Cointreau with a dash of Prosecco. It's all on the menu at My Belle's! 

We've already been a couple of times and have always enjoyed it as a homey afternoon spot for a cheeky date on the weekday. You can find My Belle's at the brand new Riverside development in Stafford, just a few minutes' walk from the train station. You can find their menu here.

Have you been to My Belle's yet?
What's your favourite gelato cocktail?

My Belle's: UK's only gelato cocktail bar
My Belle's: UK's only gelato cocktail bar
My Belle's: UK's only gelato cocktail bar
My Belle's: UK's only gelato cocktail bar
💭 We were kindly invited to the launch night by My Belle's (thank you!) however the love for everything gelato & those adorable little cakes is our very own.  

Follow
SaveSave