I'm running a 15k race for Cats Protection - support the cause!

I have been writing about cats - about Cookie & Pippin's naughty stories, proper cat food, the importance of good pet insurance, cat toys and other feline whimsfor over 5 years now. Raising awareness through my blog is something I've always done and have been proud of. I believe that even if my blog post helps just one person then it's absolutely worth it! This year I have decided to take it up a notch;
I'm running a 15km race for Cats Protection
I'm raising money to help cats that Cats Protection take care of in their many shelters across the UK. Even a few pounds can make the biggest difference - just £5 can get a cat microchipped so please do help me raise money for this important and worthy cause! Click the JustGiving button to donate please!

Cats Protection

Thank you!🐱 

Cats Protection is the UK’s leading feline welfare charity. Their vision is a world where every cat is treated with kindness and an understanding of its needs. Cats Protection has simple and clear objectives to help cats:

🐾 Homing - Finding good homes for cats in need
🐾 Neutering - Supporting and encouraging the neutering of cats
🐾 Information - Improving people’s understanding of cats and their care

Achieving this vision is only made possible due to kind cat lovers who support our work. Click here for more information.
I'm running a 15k race for Cats Protection - support the cause!
Follow