Feel Unique Pick 'n' Mix review
I've enjoyed my very first Pick 'n' Mix box from Feel Unique so much that I genuinely couldn't wait until the month was gone just to place another order. It's so addictive! They have so many samples on offer (like hundreds, literally) so browsing them substitutes the need for actual shopping for me (always a good thing). And I get to try all these new products I wouldn't have tried otherwise!

What have I picked up this month?

💋 Urban Decay Perversion Mascara

As you know I'm 100% loyal to Clinique's mascaras (alternatively Revlon because their mascaras are an exact dupe!) so trying a new brand always leaves me a little hesitant. So far I'm keen on the effect this one gives and also the way it leaves your lashes quite soft & flexible rather than super stiff once applied. Let's see how we get on over the next week!

💋 Omorovicza Rejuvenating Night Cream

Perhaps the most exciting sample from the box - the Omorovicza night cream costs £110 for a full sized pot. That is crazy! I don't think I've ever tried anything this expensive so diving into this 5ml pot fills me with a Stevie from Family Guy kind of excitement (you know when he starts shaking his fists and his head wobbles).

💋 Nude by Nature Perfecting Concealer

I'm so intrigued by the Nude by Nature brand - their design is super luxurious and the products seem like a great quality from what I've read so far. This sample is meant to be 2ml which is the same as the IsaDora lip gloss but in reality my sample is half empty. It might be just my luck but I barely squeezed out enough for under my eyes! I'm still going to look out for special offers on this brand, the intrigue is too strong to be shunned down by one crappy sample - and if you have any reviews you've done on their products please link them in the comments for me, I'd love to read them!

💋 IsaDora Multivitamin Lip Gloss in Lychee

I'm so pleased to be seeing IsaDora's range on the website! I remember buying an eyeshadow palette for my Mum one Christmas when I lived back in the Czech Republic. It was so expensive & luxurious from a proper high end parfumerie! Their prices are now much more affordable - this lip gloss is in fact half price on Feel Unique at the moment!

💋 Burt's Bees Coconut Foot Cream

Ironically I totally forgot to include the largest of the products in my photo, argh. This Burt's Bees foot cream comes in a generous 20g tub which is absolutely perfect for travelling but also for trying it out properly. I do appreciate a good foot cream (those who go to the gym & run will understand) however I can't stand the feeling of greasy feet - it's worse than greasy hair. FACT. I'm very intrigued what the level of greasiness vs moisturising ability will be with this one!

You can find more information about the Pick 'n' Mix service in my previous post on a beauty box done right.

To have a browse through the samples (& most likely place an order, I've warned you!) click here.

Have you tried Pick 'n' Mix yet?
Which of these products do you find most intriguing and would want to try yourself?

Feel Unique Pick 'n' Mix review

Follow