September Favourites 2016
Everyone & their cat have been writing blog posts about how important it is to transition your wardrobe from summer to autumn. I guess. In Europe. In America. In Australia. In Asia. In Africa. Well, not in the UK. It's been the same shitty weather the whole summer and I have been wearing coats and jumpers all year around. I mean, really?! The only routine I will be adapting to autumn is my skincare - the weather is crisper, the air is dryer and it's slightly windier. These have been my skin saviours this month - plus a few more bits & bobs I've fallen in love with.

La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo+ Unifiant (£16.50, Boots - buy here, full review here
A beautiful tinted skincare which will cover up spots whilst also treating them. It also works wonder on blemishes and skin discolouration.

Embryolisse Micellar Lotion (£15.99, Boots - buy here, full review here)
A micellar water that won't hurt even the most sensitive skin & eyes. You literally cannot feel it on your skin after using it!

Apoteka Havlik 3-min Morning Deep Clean Mask (189CZK- ca £6, Apoteka Havlik - buy here, full review here)
I have been enjoying a lot of face masks lately (in pointless hope of rejuvenating the sad looking sun-lustre skin). This one smells like fresh garden herbs (although it contains cannabis so hem) and makes my skin super soft & awake. 

Rituals The Ritual of Karma Good Karma Mist (£16.50, Rituals - buy here)
A magical mix of holy lotus & bergamot - this smells so cosy, crisp & clean I can't even begin to tell you. A gorgeous scent that will smell even better on freshly washed white sheets and a cosy fluffy jumper dress!

Abbe Prevost - Manon Lescaut (£9.99, Amazon - buy here)
One of my favourite love stories about a knight De Grieux who fell in love with Manon - a stunning girl who loved him back wholeheartedly. Just as much as she loved money. It's a sad one but very memorable. Get yourself a cuppa of hot chocolate, some marshmallows on top & snuggle up. You will love it!  

And here's a bonus video to brighten up your day:



What did your heart enjoy this September?