Workspace and dressing room inspiration
Lately we've been binge watching way too many home shows - Homes under the Hammer, Grand Designs... and that's exactly what I'll blame my excessive homeware shopping on. I've been especially obsessed with vintage trinkets and plants (not that that's some kind of news, erm). We also got a couple of larger pieces which I'm ridiculously excited to show you! Here's a couple of updated snaps from my workspace/dressing room, it's a been a while since you last saw it - click here for the previous post.  

A lot of things have obviously stayed the same, I have no strayed too much from the original layout of the room. A lot of has also changed - you can see in the old post how empty the room looked! Now it's perhaps a little cluttered for some, but for me it's finally warm and cosy.

We've replaced our old (well, they were relatively new but as it turned out just not particularly functional) wardrobes and replaced them with one open clothes rail - I can totally appreciate the whole clothes rail aesthetic now, I really can - it's so much easier to find what you're going to wear, it's also so much easier to get rid of the stuff you don't wear because it's in front of you literally all the time. Ours is this one from IKEA and it was super cheap for just £35!

The next big purchase was the new Tereza-sized mirror (it's actually just as tall, or short as me!) and it's beautiful! I love the wide frame and the way it's leaning against the wall. I sit in front of it every morning doing my make-up like an actual blogger (don't all bloggers sit cross-legged in front of a massive mirror doing their make-up??). The mirror is HEMNES from IKEA (click here) and the little pouf is, believe it or not, from Primarni!

And yes, I do know that I have too many plants but - they are so pretty & green & they oxygenate the room, right?

I hope you find some inspiration here.
Let me know whether you prefer trinkets on shelves or a clutter free space!

Workspace and dressing room inspiration
Workspace and dressing room inspiration
Workspace and dressing room inspiration
Workspace and dressing room inspiration
Workspace and dressing room inspiration
Workspace and dressing room inspiration
Workspace and dressing room inspiration
Workspace and dressing room inspiration
Workspace and dressing room inspiration

Follow