Powder beauty drawer review
After the never ending excitement for Powder's first Beauty Drawer (read all about it here), the team at Powder was ever so kind they sent me their new edition drawer! You wouldn't even believe if I told you I was twice as excited I was about the first one!! To be completely honest with you, I'm over the beauty box hype - samples are nice to have but I either want samples of things I've never tried before or full sized products which actually work out as a bloody good deal considering I'm buying a a pig in a poke, so to speak. And that's spot on what you get with the Beauty Drawer, whehee!

As I said - the very first drawer impressed me no end - it had the Merumaya Iconic Youth Serum, Alpha H Liquid Gold, two full sized hair products, just a strong all rounder. The second drawer however, comes with - a FULL SIZED Perricone MD product!! I don't get overly emotional over beauty products but I definitely squealed and maybe shed a happy tear or two even. You know I adore Perricone MD products and if I could I wouldn't use any other brand in the world. Oh my god. Yes, for £35 (plus P+P) you're getting a full sized Perricone MD - either their Chloro Plasma, Hyalo Plasma or Photo Plasma (which is the one I got and you can read all about it here). Even if you were after the Perricone MD product itself, you would be a fool not to buy it with this box (each of these costs ca £60 on their own, so for £35 you will get almost half the price off!). And there's loads more in the box - I'm particularly intrigued by the Vita Liberata self-tanning products - will they beat my favourite Madame LA LA?? And also the John Frieda Frizz Ease Anti-Frizz Primer - didn't even know hair primers are a thing!

If you're as blown away by me by the generosity of the Powder crew (and the full sized Perricone MD jar!) then you can get your own Powder Beauty Drawer HERE. Have I mentioned the whole box is worth £120+? I know right - insane!

What's your favourite beauty box & why?