How's your weekend been? Busy with Christmas shopping, I hear you say?! Tut tut, should have done all your shopping at the beginning of the month like me - that way you could be sat in front of a fireplace sipping on a cuppa of mulled wine right now. Just sayin'. I just wish the weather was more Christmassy, don't you? Oh dear - I just looked out of the window and it's pouring it down! That ain't Christmas, is it?! Also if it was snowing I would look less silly walking around in the warmest coziest coat ever. I'm telling you, this coat was made for snow.

I've always struggled with dressing weather-appropriately. In summer you find me snuggled up (read dripping with sweat) in a fuzzy jumper, in winter chances are I will be wearing a dress. Buying a proper winter coat therefore seems like an act of adulthood in my books - can you pat me back please? This beautiful grey coat is from SheIn (actually from this grey coat wishlist - do you remember?). It's super thick and well-made and very oversized so don't forget to size down if you decide to buy it. 

On top of the coat praise I would like to do a shout out to Public Desire for the most beautiful boots. They also have dupes for Stuart Weitzman's over the knee boots. Hint hint.         

grey coat // SheIn
ankle boots // Public Desire 
bag // Zara (last season)
black skinnies // Zara
white top // Zara