Do you remember this post about things I've been spending my money on? Yeah, so basically I've done it again. Yeah. Sorry not sorry and all that. To be fair, some of them were presents. So they don't technically count right? Now we're done with making excuses for my naughty purchasing habits let me show you what caught my eye recently.   

Charlotte Tilbury Beach Stick in Moon Beach (£30, John Lewis)
Hand on heart, I can easily say that Charlotte Tilbury has quickly become my favourite beauty brand. You can see how I've recreated one her signature looks - the Golden Goddess - in this post. The blusher I used in it is one of those swish and pop from her range which is bloody gorgeous! Alternatively when you're using a slightly lighter coverage as base I would recommend using the Beach Stick. The concept has been quite popular this year with other brands too however this blusher stick is obviously a better quality than the ones I've tried before. It has a really lovely summery shade to it with a very fine shimmer in it. It will look lush on tanned skin whilst sipping a cocktail somewhere on a Bali beach.  

Burberry nail polish in Oxblood (£15, John Lewis)
If I was a millionaire I would buy treats from Burberry on a daily basis. It's not even about the products themselves - it's about them being so ridiculously luxurious and the brand standing for utter lavishness. Oxblood is a deep berry shade which, for comparison, isn't as dark as Essie's Wicked.  

Sephora Rouge Infusion in Rosebud ($14, Sephora)
Whilst we were being tourists in the Czech Republic I popped into Sephora (an unhealthy amount of times). These little lip products immediately caught my eye. Rouge Infusion is a cross between a lip stain and a lipstick with a sponge applicator. It's slightly drying on my lips but the colour is perfect for everyday wear and I can see it running out by the time spring comes around!  

Sleek Barekissed Illuminator in Monaco (£8.99, Sleek)
This is a little present for Terri - tara! Although I'm not a massive Sleek lipstick fan, I do love their blushers. What do I think about Sleek Illuminator? I'm rather impressed! It's one of those illuminators which works the best all over your face before you apply your usual foundation. The effect it creates is a glow rather than shimmer which is exactly what you want from a product like this. Affordable and works well - points for you Sleek!


What's the most recent addition to your make-up bag?