If I was to pick the one beauty product that I enjoy shopping for the most then it would definitely be everything lips. Just think about it - mascaras look all the bloody same, foundations are just various shades of liquid in tiny bottles or tubs. On the other hand - lipsticks, lip glosses, lip lacquers, lip polishes.. that's da shiz. Below are my 5 lip product picks for this spring!  

Shu Uemura Gloss Unlimited in Artist Shade 60 (£18.50, Liberty): This is a super hyper mega glossy gloss. Once applied you can see why this product is a part of the make-up artistry range by Shu Uemura - it has got that 'model gloss' finish to it which not only makes your lips look extra juicy but also makes you feel a million dollars. 
⇢ Shara Shara tinted style lip gloss: This lip stain was in one of the Memeboxes I received a while ago - you can read a full review of this Memebox here. I love the colour of this - quite a vibrant coral, and the fact that it's a highly glossy stain which lasts on your lips for hours without drying them out or fading in patches!   
Jane Iredale lip & cheek stain (£18, Jane Iredale): You might have already noticed that I have a soft spot for Jane Iredale make-up (here & here). What's not to love though - her packaging is absolutely spot on - always! And I haven't come across a product which I wouldn't fall in love with. Plus you know your lips are on fleek (hold on - does the fleek work for lips too or is it just brows? - Keith gives you the answer here, ha!) when other people comment on how nice the colour is!  
Elizabeth Arden lip gloss (£28, House of Fraser): I've never actually tried anything from Elizabeth Arden before (maybe a mascara once?), but I was very pleasantly surprised by the high quality of these glosses. Not only that the colours are beautiful but they also have a really rich vanilla scent which I absolutely adore in lip products! This lip gloss trio (there's a dark berry colour too which is not in the picture) is going to be a perfect addition to your holiday make-up bag!
Revlon Colorstay Moisture stain (£7.99, Boots): These stains are such a marmite product. Some people despise them, some people swear by them. I swear by them - especially the lighter shades such as the nudes and pinks. This particular shade is called LA Exclusive and it's just beautiful! 


What are your lip colour picks for this spring?
Have you tried any of the products above? Leave me your mini reviews in the comments below!