As you might have noticed from my Instagram (@cityscapebliss), lately I've been ridiculously obsessed with anything home decor related. I've saved up some monies and bought myself my first ever bed side table (in fact I bought two, oh my! yes!), a cushion with a Frida Kahlo motif and a pretty cheeseboard, ha! This also means that I couldn't say no to a Birchbox collaboration with Habitat, no way. Let me show you what was inside!

Phillip Kingsley Elasticizer: I have heard so much about this little miracle - we shall see whether it lives up to the hype.
Benefit BADgal lash mascara: I was so excited to get the new Roller Lash mascara, daaaaym! I've never tried the BADgal one though so it's a win after all, hey!
TanOrganic self tanner: I'm a walking self tanning disaster but in all honesty, I'm so pale at the moment that I don't think it's ever been so extreme. Have you tried this brand before? Leave your experience in the comments below please.  
Ren Glycolactic Radiance Renewal mask: After Nuxe, Ren is one of my 'on the way to discovery' brands. I haven't tried a large amount of their products but the ones I have were ace. Too excited to try this one out properly!
⇢ Catherine Malandrino perfume sample: A sweet inoffensive scent which makes a great addition to your handbag essentials. 
 Penny Vincenzi - A Perfect Heritage: This got me very excited! I absolutely love chapter samplers, they are the most efficient and most comfortable way to find out whether you want to buy a book or not. I really believe these should be more readily available in bookstores and other stores so people don't open the brand new books (there's nothing more annoying than finding a dirty finger print in the middle of a new book, yuck!).  
Here's the plan notepad: And a tiny red notepad for your handbag, one can never have enough of pretty little notepads, right?   

And the box! I have never kept a single beauty box (as in the actual box) but this gorgeous Habitat one shall be sitting proudly on my shelf! It's a little stunner this one is. Overall, I think this box is lovely - it has got some really original samples which are right up my alley!

For more details on Birchbox and how to order their boxes, please follow the link here


Have you ordered the Birchbox before?
What were your thoughts?