Have you missed my face? Bet you did! Here's a new edition of what's on my face - one with MUA Velvet lips in Kooky & a touch of Christmas sparkle in a form of sparkly nails, which I will show you how to do tomorrow.   

It's not a life-changing look, but goes well with the Christmas spirit and even Cookie approved, so well, can't be too bad!

Let's have a look at the products I used:


Liz Earle Sheer skin tint: A beautiful light texture which doesn't clog pores and give a healthy dewy finish. Read a full review here.
Essence brow mascara: This is the easiest thing to use to set your brows in place & add a little colour. Doesn't smudge and lasts all day. Wish it wasn't a limited edition, boo!
Jemma Kidd concealer duo: One of the best concealers I've ever used. Read a full review here.
Illamasque eyeshadow in Slink: The ultimate I-don't-know-what-to-wear eyeshadow. Works as a highlighter too so it's brilliant to chuck into your make-up bag and run for the early train!
Eyeko Fat Brush mascara: Do I even need to go on about how Eyeko mascaras are da best? Review of their range is coming soon, so keep your eyes peeled potatoes!
Eyeko eyeliner: Does not budge. W-h-o-l-e day. This is the eyeliner you may have been looking for. I used to love Collection 2000 felt tip eyeliner and repurchased it good 4 times before coming across Eyeko. These are much longer lasting and don't smudge even when you're crying your heart out or scratching your eyelids like crazy. 
M&S Wanderlust limited edition blush: A very pretty winter blush with the right pink berry tone. A full review is here.
MUA Luxe velvet lips in Kooky: Despite my dislike for MUA as a brand, these seem to be quite decent dupes for the ever-so-wanted Topshop velvet lips. Apparently those sold out everywhere by now? Oh wells. MUA will do for now, it'll do. Although the colour makes me look practically dead, it'll do.

What is your favourite make-up item at the moment?