I don't even remember the last time I posted a make-up look, oops! Although - honestly, I have not been wearing anything too exciting, the products were the same I've been using for ages, well, you know - nothing worth sharing. Lately I've been putting a little bit more thought into the way I dress, and with that I eventually started thinking a bit more about what make-up I use & how. As of late I've been wearing this army green eye make-up with orange lips, cheeks & nails. It's quite a simple look, perfect for summer/autumn transition, me thinks.

What have I used? As a base I used Lierac cream foundation (£4 from TKMaxx, it's perfet for a velvet finish and doesn't clog my pores), Jemma Kid concealer duo (£4 off E-bay, the best concealer ever!), Touch in Sol I'm very useful make-up boomer* (£10.20 from Touch In Sol, one of the best brightening bases I've tried - adds a really subtle luminescence effect to your skin) & Smashbox highlighter* (£25, to highlight cheekbones, nose and cupid's bow). On my cheeks I used Sleek blush by 3 in Lace (£9.99 from Superdrug, three blushes in one, and all three colours perfectly wearable for this look). I tried accentuating my eyes as much as possible but still keeping it safe for day wear. I used AKA cosmetics duo eyeshadow in Grass Hopper* (£7 from AKA cosmetics website, although AKA is a very new brand to me - their products are fantastic - these eyeshadows are not exactly what you'd call buttery, but their solid consistency still gives a lot of pigment, is easy to work with and mainly - stays on for hours, what hours - it stays on until you take them off, one of the longest lasting eyeshadows, hands down!), Touch In Sol eyeliner in Retro Khaki* (£6.60 from Touch In Sol, gorgeous army green colour, does not smudge all day long and contains Macadamia seed & Avocado oil, so doesn't tug or irritate your eyes!), Essence Guerilla Gardening brow gel (£3 from Czech Republic, the best dark brown brow gel I've tried - my former favourite MeMeMe Arch Angel does not compare, not in the slightest!) & Oriflame 2FX mascara* (£4.55 from Oriflame rep, gives your lashes a dramatic definition). On my lips I'm wearing the infamous Rimmel Apocalips in Luna (£6.49 from Boots) and on my nails I've got Essie Chubby Cheeks (£1.99 from Fragrance Direct).         




What is your favourite autumn colour?