Are there any cuter nail polish bottles than the ones by Ciate? I well doubt it - I don't know about any other nail polish that would have a freaking bow on the bottle! That just screams ultimate cuteness! What about the actual nail polishes inside though?

I already posted about Ciate in the post with French manicure with a twist. The quality of Ciate nail polishes is good, it's not super amazing great, because they eventually will start chipping (but what doesn't chip on my nails right?) so I suggest you protect the colour with a good quality top coat. Furthermore, I really like the long lid which makes it really easy to work with and the soft flat brush (as in it's not stiff as some other nail polish brushes can be). Apart from the beautiful design of bottles, I also like the selection of colours with funky names! Access all areas is a matte coral, Iced frappe is a neutral mauve colour, Sharp tailoring is (as I mentioned in the previous post) a fascinating greige with shimmer and Cream soda is white/grey which I would say resembles those uber famous Essie shades everyone raves about. With Access all areas you'd be okay with one coat, otherwise I recommend putting on two coats and you're ready to go.    


They are £9 a bottle and although it is a bit steep for a nail polish, I believe that the design and selection of some very unique colours can justify this! You always have got a chance to snap one off E-bay (or sometimes as a freebie with a magazine) to give them a try! There are over 70 shades on the Ciate website at the moment, have a browse here


My little Cookie helper fell asleep while playing with my nail buff (read while secretly doin her nails, haha!). 


What's your favourite Ciate shade of nail pot?